Social Icons

Follow me on Instagram!Follow me on Twitter!Become a fan on Facebook!Email me!

Pages

Friday, March 8, 2013

About Me

Once upon a time...I really miss stories that started like that...but my story will be just as good nonetheless. I'm Andrea, a woman that is quietly making her way to the top . My dream, has always been to become a brand , build one, or be associated with one. After ten years I got an inspired idea to follow my heart and intuition which lead me to a small city in Italy and into the arms of my destiny. Almost a year later I am about to launch Belladonna Beach, the sexiest line of swim/resortwear in the world! As you follow this amazing blog, you can follow my journey as I create what I think will change the game of swimwear and as I evolve as a woman, friend, future tycoon, and person. Everyone loves a good love story and i'll definitely get into that later as it ties into how I got here and I break down how my passion became a reality. I'll be using this platform as a candid look into my life and hopefully you'll be able to have some fun with it. I hope that some of the things I'll be sharing will empower and encourage some of you to never be afraid to dream and create the life you want.

3 comments:

  1. Found your blog ! I look forward to watching you @ your company grow ! You are such a beautiful girl ' wishing you nothing but the best life has to offer ! Take the world by storm Andrea !'


    Xoxoxo,
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you all the same and much more! Here's to an amazing 2013 for us both!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so very, very happy for you Andy! I will keep you covered in prayers!

    ReplyDelete